Illume Consulting’s clients include Software-as-a-Service startups, video game startups, smartphone app developers, and non-profit organizations.
Our case studies include:
E-Government Software Provider
Illume’s client provides Salesforce.com-based e-government software throughout North America, and was a finalist for the Top 40 most innovative apps of the year from Salesforce.com.
- Challenge: As a small but rapidly growing start-up, this client needed to speed up its product implementations, improve delivery of software products to market, and grow its implementation and technical support teams.
- Solution: As part-time acting COO, Michele delivered four new product modules to market in the space of five months, reduced client implementation timelines by over 50%, and improved response times by 25% for technical support.
SmartPhone App Developer
Illume’s client creates location-based smartphone apps for leading clients throughout North America. Michele meets regularly with the CEO to review strategy and operational plans, assist with financing decisions, and structure the company’s professional services organization.
- Challenge: This client requires expertise in strategy, business planning, and delivery of client services for clients ranging from small start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
- Solution: Michele works with the CEO and executive team to develop innovative business strategies. She helps create adaptive strategies for the rapidly-changing smartphone app space, as well as processes for delivering client services. With Michele’s expertise, this client has successfully delivered complex, challenging projects to its Fortune 500 clients.
Video Game Developer
Illume’s client is an online video gaming start-up, providing a unique in-game transaction system used for converting game pieces into in-game or real-world profits.
- Challenge: This client required business strategy advice and market research to determine how to leverage its current user base and create a future exit strategy.
- Solution: Michele developed market research on the gaming and virtual goods market, worked with the CEO to refine the company’s business plan and strategy, and facilitated business strategy sessions to review and select options for future growth.